This privacy statement and policy applies to the online electronic commerce services of:
Penatis is committed to protecting your privacy. The information collected from our Site helps us better understand our market and consumer interests. This allows us to serve our customers with the level of satisfaction they deserve.
- How Does Penatis Gather and Use Information?
- Server Statistics. We collect general statistics to track user trends on our Site. These statistics include hits to our server, the types of browsers used to access our Site, page views, and navigational patterns. The information that is collected in this manner does NOT provide us with any personally identifiable information about our users. It helps us track "where" our users are coming from. This allows us to pinpoint high traffic areas and determine the most effective ways to communicate with our users. As part of that ongoing analysis, Penatis also uses devices called "web beacons" to help us identify when emails sent to you have been received and read. In order to prevent the introduction of viruses and hackers into the Penatis site we may collect information, such as IP addresses, into a log file to be used to identify potential hackers of the Penatis site.
- Will Penatis Disclose The Information It Collects To Outside Parties? Penatis may share information with its subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, and with other carefully selected vendors (boutiques) and business partners with whom we work (collectively, "Site Affiliates"). This includes companies that offer affinity, frequent-user, and reward programs; and, companies that perform marketing services and other business operations for us (including providing goods and services to our users, as necessary to complete transactions you request). All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep all information confidential and to use the customer information only to provide the services we ask them to perform for you and us. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third party vendors, but these statistics do not include Personal Information. We may disclose Personal Information we collect from you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary (a) to obey the law or comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates; (b) to protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of other users of our Site; or (c) to act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of users of our Site or the public. On a limited basis, we may also disclose your Personal Information to certain Site Affiliates for their use in contacting you, when we reasonably believe their products or services are complementary to your interests or Penatis's business.
- Modification And Notification Of Changes.
- sending an email to the address associated with your account. Penatis is not responsible for your failure to receive an email due to the actions of your ISP or any email filtering service; therefore, you should add Penatis.com to the list of domains approved to send you email (commonly known as your "whitelist"); and
- Historical Modifications. 10/1/2017 Initial Version Posted.