Leonards / Bristol, United States
Products and services
- Книжный шкаф Джорджа III, 1820-1830 г.г.
- Обеденный стол Уильяма IV, 1820 г.
- Буфет, Англия, 1930-1950г.г.
- Комод Hepplewhite Bowfront
- Кровать Jefferson
- Кровать Hazel Spool Lowpost
- Прикроватный столик Acanthus
- Шкаф-витрина Payne Street
Our business was started in 1933 by Lester and Hazel Leonard and soon became known as one of the few workshops that could re-size and restore antique beds. In addition to our wonderful antique collection, we offer classic reproduction furniture from some of the finest furniture makers in the New England area. We also offer a complete Interior Design Service that is able to assist customers with all decorating decisions including fabrics, upholstery, window treatments, rugs, lighting fixtures and decorative accessories. The antique beds Leonards sells are for the most part pre-1900s. Commonly called Four Poster Beds or Rope Beds, a network of ropes...Read all →